You will be taken to a new place when you watch this interview. Henri's voice and persona is just so calming, soothing and honest. He talks to you today about how to go about following your passion, even when you feel fear, even when you don't know where or how to start. I know this is something we can all relate to though many of us hate to admit it. So today we're talking about it.
He tells his own personal story and how he broke out of the normal by following his own passion. I really enjoyed listening to Henri and I know you will too.
What you'll learn
- The definition of following your passion.
- How do you actually start following your passion especially when it feels SO far away...
- Should you quit your job if you want to pursue your passion?
- How do you know if you’re actually following your heart.
- The good and bad effect fear has on your life.
- The single thing you can do to actually overcome the fear of following your passion.
- Should you focus on changing your habits or changing your results?
- What Henri has to say about Cal Newport’s “Follow your passion is bad advice.”
- What to do when you get advice?
- Should you start big or small?
- How Henri got started, overcame his fears and found his own passion.
- The dream Henri had that changed his life.
- What to do when you feel like it’s just too hard to do.
- How to overcome your own criticism and skepticism.
Follow Your Heart
Here's the Finnish song Henri talks about at the end of the interview: Egotrippi - Matkustaja If you watch on YouTube, make sure you come back :) Now we just need a translation.
Henri helps people earn a living by discovering and living their passions. He is the founder of wakeupcloud.com and the author of Follow Your Heart