If you want to do anything with business this is the man to follow. I love Billy because he is not your typical online business guru. He comes from a totally different angle and shares really intriguing insights I don't think you'll find anywhere else. He covers real strategies not tactics, which I love!
Honestly, this was an amazing interview with Billy. I'm sorry I messed up the video quality. It got laggy but the audio is crisp and clear. That's what I get for trying to record Billy in high definition.
What you'll learn
- Billy's favorite musical artist. Hint: he's a rapper :)
- The poker formula Billy uses in business which he calls millionaire formula.
- Should you make decisions based on what you will lose or what you will gain?
- How to know when to leave your job and follow your dream.
- Should you put all your eggs in one basket or diversify?
- Should you pursue and validate one idea or multiple ideas at the same time.
Billy’s unpopular opinion of the minimum viable product model.
- The idea Billy validated by visiting over 500 blogs.
- What Billy REALLY thinks about blogging.
- Should you give up on an idea that has competitors…and what Billy does when he sees a crowded market.
- Metrics you should keep an eye on from a conversion standpoint and the single conversion metric Billy monitors mostly for his blog.
- The ONLY 2 questions you need to ask to validate your ideas.
- How do you stay focused
- The one thing Billy does in the morning to keep himself on track.
E-commerce rockstar and founder of foreverjobless.com